Joining day care is not always an easy way to go. Parents who have to let go, children who leave the family's security for the first time in their life – albeit only temporarily. A significant event in the lives of all people involved, but especially for the child it represents a new and uncertain stage of life. A step into a huge and unknown world, which is often intimidating and provokes uncertainties. But the world also wants to be discovered. Good to know that your child is in safe keeping. Anyhow, our framework conditions speak for themselves.
The KiTa Schatzinsel provides...
- 134 m2 surrounded by a secure garden and 30 km/h zones
- 19 places available for children from 3 months to school entry
- Bilingual early education (English, German, Swiss German) by trained professionals
- Qualified staff
- Individual support due to a very favorable carer child ratio
- Bright and friendly rooms on the ground floor with ample space
- Garden for playing, romping, resting or simply lingering
- Emphasizing environmental awareness and a sense of sustainability
- Support in the field of practical life
- Promoting creativity in the areas of crafting, painting and movement
- Language promotion and early mathematical advancement
- Healthy and balanced food: breakfast, lunch, snack ("Znüni", "Zvieri")
- Easy access by tram lines 10/17 (Stop Schloss or Oberdorf)
- Nearby parking spaces (Friedhofsparkplatz)
- Reduced sibling fees from the second child on
Thus the world still remains a big one, but we are happy to accompany your child on the exciting journey to make a huge world a little bit more familiar.
It is of great importance to us that children of different nationalities, religions or ideologies feel accepted and welcome in our Kita. That they can play and learn, sing and laugh, cherish and respect each other, "conquer the world" together and act out their natural curiosity.