A Day at the Daycare
- 7:00 am
- The Daycare opens | Welcoming the children.
- 7 - 9:00 am
- Within that period children may be brought to the daycare.
- 7:15 - 9:00 am
- Breakfast together, sharing cleaning duties.
- 9:30 am
- Morning group, singing group.
Until noon each group enjoys its own program.
- 12:00 Noon
- Children of the local kindergartens are being picked up for lunch. See list of the kindergartens associated at News & Events.
- 11:30 am - 12:20 pm
- Lunch, followed by toothbrushing.
Rest period from 12 noon to 3:00 pm. The "Little Monkeys“ and "Baby Turtles“ groups take their afternoon nap. Older children may take a nap as well or keep themselves busy in a quiet way.
The kindergarten kids are being picked up from kindergartens nearby.
- 3:00 pm
- End of rest period. Relaxed and energized we carry on. Indoors, outdoors and everybody at his own pleasure.
- 4:00 pm
- "Zvieri" (afternoon snack).
- 5 - 6:30 pm
- The children are being picked up by their parents.
In coordination with the group management children can be picked up earlier as well. Special excursions will be announced to the parents in advance. For detailed and current information see also our daycare's message board .